1. With whom does Jane originally live?
Eliza, John, Georgiana, and Mrs. Reed
2. Who first recommends that Jane attend school?
3. Which two people are kind to Jane while she stays at Lowood school?
Mr. Brocklehurst and Miss Temple
Helen Burns and Miss Temple
Mr. Brocklehurst and Helen Burns
The Maid and Miss Temple
4. For whom does Jane begin to work (after leaving Lowood)?
5. What is the identity of the mysterious fortune teller?
6. Mr. Rochester is in love with whom?
7. Why don't Jane and Mr. Rochester marry?
Mr. Rochester has a wife yet living
Mr Briggs kidnaps Jane
Mr. Rochester is gay
The wedding would be too costly
8. Why does Jane Eyre tell St. John to "have mercy"?
He is killing her
He is proposing to her
He is killing Mr Rochester
He is committing suicide
9. Why does Jane leave the Rivers?
Miss Oliver wants the position
She believes she can hear Mr. Rochester calling to her
St. John fires her
She recieves a message from her father
10. What became of Mr. Rochester in the fire?
He was killed
He was blinded
He lost his arms
His favourite jacket was torn